10 jobs as Electrical Engineering By NSIA – KabulInternship/Job National Statistics and Information Authority ( NSIA ) posted 1 month ago
10 jobs as Electrical Engineering By NSIA – Kabul
The National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA) announced 10 Vicanese for kabul jobseekers to Control of the power grid system including hydropower and generator and keep the power system active in all office repairs
Details | Jobs in NSIA
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Location: Kabul
- Salary: As per company Salary Scale
- Organization: National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA)
- No. of Opportunity: 10
- Experience: Fresh
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Languages: Dari, Pashtu and English
- Reference No: NSIA-030
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 21-Sep-2020
- Checking and evaluating power grids in order to keep the power flow active in office repairs
- Stabilization of damaged areas of the electricity network in order to determine the needs assessment
- Submit a network status report to the relevant management for the purpose of restoration
- Delivery of materials prepared for repairs.
- Carrying out repairs and rehabilitation of electricity network and electrical installations to prevent depreciation.
- Continuous maintenance of the power supply system in repairs and related branches.
- Participate in the purchase of the necessary electrical appliances in order to provide quality electrical appliances.
- Care of technical equipment of the relevant department;
- Provide an oral report on related activities in order to inform the relevant authority;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department.
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Have at least a degree (elementary literacy).
- Holders of work experience in electrical affairs are preferred.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari
Necessary documents in accordance with the employment procedure
- Having a citizenship card – Tazkira
- Application form
- Educational documents (Bachelor’s and post-Bachelor’s degree approved by the Ministry of Education, the bachelor’s degree within the border must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and also the holder of written documents abroad.
- Documents of work experience (work experience if it is government, certified accident summary form not more than six months old and if work experience in private sector / institutions, certification attached to a copy of employment contract. Sending certificates, acknowledgments Absolutely refrain from other additional documents.)
How to Apply for Job
Eligible applicants can obtain the requested forms in person (hard copy) from the courtyard of the Form Distribution Branch, Employment Department, Human Resources Department, National Statistics Office and Information and attach their documents with its attachments (copy of citizenship ID, educational documents. And documents of work experience) attach the application form
Note: Eligible applicant should prepare their documents according to the above instructions and submit them to the following address.
Address: Sarak40Setun, Jangallak, Pahloei BaghBabur | Èdarah Maly Ehsaya wa Malumat |
For more information, call: 0202514228.
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science