MOHE has Announced about the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship in Leval of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and PhD degree for an afghan student who is eligible for this scholarship.
- Opportunity type: Fully founded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Gender: Male and Female
- Organization: Ministry of Higher Education
- Scholarship Organization: Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
- Deadline: February 28, 2020, ^ 9 HOT 1398
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Applicants will read the full details ( Information IDB ) about Islamic Development Bank Stipends and apply online accordingly.
- Before 28 February 2020, applicants should get certain forms from the Ministry of Higher Education.
- The applicant should apply via the MOHE scholarship management website.
- Applicants for a Bachelor’s degree should be at least 70 percent grade point average and at least 65 percent for other degrees.
You may Like to apply for othere Scholarships