MEXT Master And Ph.D. Scholarship in Japan
- Have the nationality of a country with Japanese government diplomatic relations. Not qualified candidates for Japanese nationality.
- Born on April 2, 1985.
- Good health both physical and mental
- Be ready to obtain a student visa again and enter Japan for a study on receipt of the Scholarship.
- Will arrive in Japan in the middle of September 2020 on the date specified by Ritsumeikan University
- In the last two years of the official study, have a CGPA equal or superior to 2.30 of 3.00
- Meet or exceed the requirements of MEXT’s academic and linguistic capacities.
Availability of Scholarship
Prosses of Application
At the University of Ritsumeikan, applicants may apply through the application method described below for enrollment in the Master and/or Doctoral programs of certain graduate schools. A university recommendation for the MEXT scholarship will also be given to applicants selected for inscription via these specific procedures. Before you start completing the application, please read all sections of the application guidelines and the FAQ carefully:
Recommendation: Download the documents to your computer before you print them digitally. Before printing the PDF, make sure the comment boxes on the PDF application form are either deleted or disabled. Below can be found additional reference materials.
- Information about MEXT Japan Scholarship
- Information on the English and Japanese diploma programs
- For more information, you can also contact: [email protected]
- Additional file
- Deadline: JAN 8, 2020
- Here we link some Scholarship that you can apply Now
- how to wright official CV
- Question and Answer that aks in Afghanistan when you apply for a job
- English Grammer
- How to wright personal Statement