Scholarship Description: MBA Skoll Scholarships are available to international students at the University of Oxford, UK. The scholarship enables Masters, MBA-level Business Administration program(s) taught at Oxford University. The scholarship date is January 10, 2020
Graduate-level: MBA from Said Business School, Oxford University.
Subjects available: Business Administration Masters.
Benefits from scholarships: a fully financed scholarship. The scholarship includes the MBA program’s complete cost of tuition and college fees as well as partial need-based living expenses up to an extra £ 14,777.
Eligible Nationalities: International and Local students from the UK are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
You have recognized possibilities and taken action to create a positive social effect Using entrepreneurial methods you preferably spent at least 3 years driving change. For instance, you might have started or developed a social enterprise–OR led to the development of an organization’s social impact initiative–OR addressed a particular social/environmental problem through a key thread that unites your job
Creating impact with a focus on systems change
• The results and effectiveness of your entrepreneurial intervention can be demonstrated
• Your effect addresses unfair structures and practices in your field of job
Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur
- You are a force for constructive change
- You are single-minded and persistent, willing to fail and begin again • You are biased towards action
- You tend to explore your environment for possibilities and resources
- you are willing to take personal, and sometimes economic, risks
- You create networks and leverage members to achieve shared objectives
- You have learned wisdom.
The Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory
You can demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage
- You are in a situation where the program’s expense is an important economic burden
- You can show the need for a scholarship (e.g. owing to prior job experience or private conditions)
You must contact Skoll Center to register your stake in the scholarship in order to be considered for the scholarship. Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA in phases 1, 2, or 3 (including submitting your papers on the Skoll Scholarship) by 6 September 2019, 1 November 2019, or 10 January 2020. The Skoll Center will give you a connection to the second portion of the scholarship application once you have obtained confirmation that you have been accepted into the MBA program.
For accessing the application form and for comprehensive data on how to apply for this scholarship, it is essential to visit the official website (link found below).
Deadline: 10 January 2020
For more information please visit the official website