MBA Centenary Scholarship 2020
Swansea University is offering a full Business Administration Scholarship (MBA Centennial Scholarship 2020) to celebrate its 19th July 2020 centenary.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Master degree
- Awarding Country: England
- Awarding City: Swansea
- No. of Scholarship: One scholarship available
- Valu of Scholarship: £20000
- University: Swansea University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International
- Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Applicant must be completely self-financed for their studies
- The full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the University will be enrolled by September 2020.
- Hold an unconditional proposal from the University of Swansea.
- Not holding any other Swansea University awards at this time.
- Commit to collaborating in Swansea University’s recruiting and marketing activities.
Related OpportunityCartier Women’s Initiative Award for Female Entrepreneurs
VOY Media Entrepreneur Scholarships
Office for Students Funded Scholarship for MSc in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
One Young World Net Zero Scholarship – bp Company
- Understanding how the program can impact you
- Reflecting the values of the program
- Challenging normal business perspectives
How to apply
In order to qualify for this scholarship, interested qualifying applicants will address the question “How to study the MBA will bring value to you and the societies in which you belong? “By creating one of the following:
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt)
Submit your application by email to: [email protected]
Contact Swansea University
School of Management
+44 (0)1792 295601