Lim Hang Hing bachelors Scholarship in Singapore
- Description Scholarship: The Lim Hang Hing Scholarship is available for undergraduate students from the School of Social Sciences at Singapore Management University, funded by an endowed grant from Ms. Penchan Lim and late Mr. Lim Hang Hing’s family. The scholarship seeks to encourage students to achieve higher levels of excellence.
- Eligibility: Full-time undergraduates of any nationality from the School of Social SciencesGood academic achievements active participation in CCA and/or public service good leadership skills and evidence of character With proven financial needs
- Benefits: Sustainable for the length of the research (up to four years) of the recipient, subject to good academic performance approximately $9,000 per year The recipient is encouraged to show similar acts of giving to those in need at an appropriate time in his or her life
- Application: Admissions Applicants apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an application for electronic admission) Current students apply via OASIS > Request for financial assistance (between March and April)
- Inquiries: Bureau of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Assistance Center for Student Financial Assistance: [email protected]
you can also visit the official website for more information