Description of the scholarship: Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University in the United States, 2019 is accessible to international students. The bachelor’s degree program(s) in the field of all subjects taught at the University of Simmons. The scholarship date is 1 December 2019
- Degree Level: Bachelors
- Available Subject: Scholarships are available for any subject taught in University.
- Benefits: Fully Funded
The scholarship includes complete tuition, compulsory charges, room, and board.
A $3,000 annual prize is provided for foreign study, short-term courses, summer internship courses, and research support
Eligible: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Simmons University applicants – U.S. Kotzen Scholarships, 2019 should be registered for the fall semester as a freshman.
- Applicants must have obtained in each SAT segment at least 28 (ACT), at least 1300 (fresh SAT) or at least 1250 (ancient SAT – CR+M).
- TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores should be submitted by non-native English speakers.
- Candidates applying for Simmons University – U.S. Kotzen Scholarships, 2019 must have at least a 3.5 unweighted GPA.
- In addition to an advanced level of mathematics, applicants must have researched the college preparatory curriculum.
- Candidates should have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and IB classes.
It is the responsibility of the student to submit a working file in the correct format (PDF or Word) because we do not convert or accept incompatible files (e.g. Google Docs, Pages, etc.).
Short Answer(of no more than 250 words)
How would you use your extra $3,000 annual prize (for foreign study, short-term courses, summer internship and/or research aid)?
Formal Essay(of no more than 500 words)
Some individuals claim that leaders are born, not made, while others argue that the opposite view is that leaders are “created.” Write an essay that defends one or the other opinion. Use a particular instance of a leader to support your argument, either from history or from your own private experience.
Finalists selected for study will be needed to finish an on-campus interview to be held in February. Instead, a Skype interview may be performed if you are a global candidate unable to make it to campus.
December 1, 2019
For more information and apply for this Scholarship, you can also visit official website CLICK HERE