Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Scholarship For Afghanistan
Koera National University has invited all internation students and Afghan Student to apply for this fully funded scholarship in level of Bachelor and Master degree year of 2021.
Fully Funded AMA Scholarships for Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & MPhil Degree Programs.
Details | AMA Scholarships
- Opportunity type: fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bacher degree | Master degree | MPhil Scholarships
- Awarding Country: South Korea
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International Students
- Institute: Korea National University of Arts
- Submit Results: 28th Feb 2020
- Deadline: 30th May 2020
The South Korean Bursaries are fully funded Full Fee Bursaries for Korean International Students. All expenses are covered, for example:
Only those who hold nationality from the 142 countries listed below can apply for international students in Korea:
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
- Only those who have 142 countries ‘ citizenship.
- Have a high school / university degree or are scheduled to take place until 28 Feb 2020.
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants planning to complete their degree by 28 February 2020 must present a waiting graduation certificate when the applicant is applying and send an official graduation certificate (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28 February 2020.
- Have a good physical and psychological fitness.
- have no restrictions on foreign travel.
- Recommendation letters 3x
- By November 2019, applicants are expected to enter Korea, obtain language training in Korean.
- Study Plan
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Application form
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievements (Optional)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostille.
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency