TOEFL / IELTS is not necessary
- University Complementary Fee
- Monthly subsistence
- Health insurance
Location: KAIST University
Don’t have Korean citizenship.
have a diploma and a transcript.
Termination of registration: September 20, 2019
Applications are now open to the Spring 2020 Session Application for the KAIST Scholarship in South Korea. KAIST offers Masters, MS & Ph.D. & Doctorate (Ph.D.) Scholarships for International Students. KAIST, the University of Famous with many scholarships.
All-Academic Fields for Master & Doctorate Degree are accessible and all classes are in English. Another good news is that you don’t need IELTS if you have studied your English classes. You can submit your University’s Certificate of English Proficiency.
The scholarship from KAIST University is a very famous scholarship.
- Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters, MS leading to Ph.D., Doctorate Degree
- Deadline: 20th September 2019
- Masters Degree: 2 Academic Year
- MBA Degree: Generally 2 Academic Year
- Doctoral Degree: 3 or More Academic Year
- Integrated Masters and Doctoral Degree: 5 Academic Year
- Natural Science (All Fields)
- Life Science and Bioengineering
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
Covered full tuition fees. A 350,000 KRW monthly
allowance for Master’s Course. A 400,000 KRW monthly doctoral degree allowance.
Medical insurance charges are backed by the consultant/department of the recipient.
- Online Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Certified Copy of Degree/Diploma/Transcripts
- English Proficiency Test Results (If You Have)
- A CV
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Parents Identity Documents for Nationality
- Passport or National ID Copy
Guidelines please click here
- Online Application: 23rd Aug to 20th Sep 2019
- Documents Submission by Post: 27th Sep 2019
- Scholarship Review: 27th Nov 2019
- Admission Notification: Dec 6th, 2019
20th September 2019