Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Scholarship
Applicants with an advanced baccalaureate degree (e.g., MS, MA, MD, DDS, PHD, MBBS, BDS) may apply without a standardized test score. We can, however, be putting themselves at a disadvantage, particularly if their application materials do not demonstrate clear quantitative and analytical skills. Candidates can also dramatically reduce their odds of earning a scholarship.
Note: Carey Business School candidates for the MPH / MBA program are not entitled to waive this condition and are expected to apply the GRE or GMAT.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Master degree
- Type of degree: (e.g., MS, MA, MD, DDS, PHD, MBBS, BDS)
- Scholarship availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Awarding Country: USA
- Host Institute: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Deadline: January 15, 2020
Important Date about Deadline
- Full-time Format: Matriculation June 2020
- Online/Part-time Format: July 1, 2020
- Two Years Experience ( More information )
- Strong Academic Background
- One math course (e.g., Calculus, Algebra or Statistics)
- One introductory general biology course
- One health-related science (e.g., Microbiology, Nutrition, or Anatomy and Physiology) OR a second biology course
- Public Health Goals
- Recommendation Letters 3x
- Test scores
How to Apply
All applications must be made to the Schools with Implementation Management of Public Health (SOPHAS). For more guidance about how to apply please visit the Admissions Office.
NOTE: International Students have additional application requirements.
For more information please visit the official webiste