Founded in September 2005, with the sponsorship of DVV International, the Afghan National Association for Adult Education (ANAFAE) supports education approaches and services for disadvantaged groups, young adults, with a particular focus on literacy, basic education, employability training, and lifelong learning.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||600 Euros per month|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||4-5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Till June 30, 2020|
|Close date:||12 Oct, 2019|
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall project management and execution and representing ANAFAE with stakeholders in the group.
- Ensure that the project’s strategic direction is in line with the design framework and the donor’s intentions.
- Promote cooperative relationships among a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage the human and financial resources of the project.
- Manage the preparation, assessment, and documentation of job execution of the project (monthly, quarterly, yearly, and final grant of the project).
- Checking records according to the procedure manual of the company.
- Ensure that the plan is properly resourced and delivered, within budget and on schedule, to the client’s satisfaction.
- Responsibility for reporting tools design and implementation.
- Create work plans and monitor progress and report monthly progress to ANAFAE and, if necessary, to the donor.
- Ensure accurate program monitoring and progress by recording learned lessons and good practices.
- Represent the organization in relevant meetings and national forums
- Adhere to the code of conduct of the company in professional and personal life and report to the correct person violations of the code.
- Any other task assigned by the management
- Minimum Bachelor of Business Administration preferred Master of Business Administration.
- Operating in the same profession or similar fields for at least 5 years.
- High self-motivation.
- Should have a strong command of the English language to produce high-quality documents (spelling, grammar, and punctuation).
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and strengths to work in a group.
- The use of computer software should be good, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and Photoshop.
- Should have good keyboard skills, be good at typing, be high speed, be efficient and be careful with details.
- You work and enter the data with high consistency and precision if you have good analytical skills. The main values are reliability, confidence, and integrity.
- Proper, tidy and well-presented work should be done.
- You operate discreetly – there’s a lot of confidential information you manage.
- Should have the ability to reflect her/his own work.
Interested female candidates should send a covering letter, resume electronically
Documents on Education and Experience shall not be sent by phone, the documents on Education and Experience shall be requested by the ANAFAE HR Department during the selection process.
The subject line of your email must be Project Officer VA 025/2019/SEDEP otherwise your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test.