Operation Mercy is an international NGO listed under registration number 190 with the Ministry of Economy. All Op Mercy Projects are conducted in collaboration and partnership with the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan government, the United Nations, and other foreign NGOs.
|Salary:||18339.28 AFN Gross per month.|
|No. Of Jobs:||2|
|Years of Experience:||At least 1 year work experience in group facilitat|
|Contract Duration:||2 months|
|Education:||12th grade school education or diploma.|
|Close date:||20 Oct, 2019|
Reliable data from new areas can be obtained to help identify new potential project areas
Data Collection Observation and Reporting
Key Result Area (KRA) 1
- Visit various designated areas around the province of Kabul.
- Conduct family interviews for Wash status in each region Observe each yard/house and facilities and record the feedback on the form.
- Collect WaSH related stories from the internet.
- Being alert to possible future risks to the project and taking note of them Send all forms of an interview to the Data Analyst.
- Report any challenges to the Data Analyst.
Key Result Area (KRA) 2
Maintain a good reputation of Operation Mercy in the community
- Advocate, clarify and endorse the programs and principles of the Op Mercy WaSH project to the public. Ensure good ties with the area’s community leaders and other respected members.
Key Result Area (KRA) 3
- Perform any other duties as per the data analyst’s instructions.
- Maintain a learning mindset that continually seeks to develop in the target group and co-workers ‘ professional skills and language learning and cultural understanding.
Profile of WaSH Facilitator
- Really great communication skills, ability to clearly express your thoughts
- Must be able to keep all information confidential
- polite and able to communicate respectfully with people of all cultures
- Good speaking, reading, writing ability in Dari
- Clear participation of all members of society in health and well-being
- Decent, respectable appearance
- Even without direct supervision, sincere and hard-working
- Previous experience in gathering and analyzing data
- Good speaking, reading, writing and ability in English
- Fluent in speaking Pashto
- Experience in WaSH or related fields
The deadline for submissions is October 20, 2019. Please submit your resume to the Application e-mail: write the Role Title & Vacancy Number on the subject of your e-mail. Only male applicants based in Kabul may apply for this role.