Website US Embassy, Kabul
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:||2|
|Years of Experience:||Three years of progressively responsible work expe|
|Education:||Two years of college study in technical or academic degree is required.|
|Close date:||08 Oct, 2019|
U.S Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan
Inforomation about job
Incumbent assists CORs and GTMs in conducting contract program management and quality supervision, tracking and review to ensure compliance with the scope, terms and conditions of the contract. The incumbent also provides the COR / GTM Group with operational and organizational assistance. The position makes it easier for INL Kabul and INL Washington, DC to properly evaluate the quality of the contractor in compliance with relevant publications and regulations in support of GIROA for successful program implementation. The incumbent works directly for Team Leader Senior COR / GTM
- EXPERIENCE: U.S. contract or project management, auditing, supervision and administration needs three years of increasingly professional work experience. State, United Nations or a non-governmental agency requiring the regular use of verbal and written English skills.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: In Afghanistan, candidates must have a thorough understanding of contract supervision. Different information of ministries at the state, provincial and district levels of the Afghan government. Will learn and understand embassy policies, activities, and organization, including promoting collaboration with other departments, on project preparation, execution, and reporting contract management.
- Education Requirements:It requires two years of professional or educational college training.
- LANGUAGE: English and Dari skill level IV (fluent) is required. Knowledge of both written and spoken is required, including demonstrable ability to translate Dari both orally and in writing into correct English and vice versa.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: This position requires that INL program advisors be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with both the working and senior staff. Staff and leadership of COR / GTM. Shall build and maintain a working relationship within all divisions with the employees of the contractor. Occasionally, the ministries of the interior and other ministries can communicate as directed with Afghan government officials.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission offers all people with equal opportunities and fair and equitable job care, regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Qualifications: Applicants are required to address the relevant eligibility requirements listed below with specific information and supporting documentation for each product. Of example, the original application must be followed by official transcripts evidencing educational requirements. Failure to do so may result in the applicant being determined not to be eligible. We are not required to contact applicants who submitted incomplete packages of applications.
How to Apply
A local security clearance must be received and kept by all candidates. To apply for this job, applicants must submit electronically to be considered for employment the documents mentioned below. Failure to do so may result in the applicant being determined not to be eligible and qualified. Click on the “Submit Request” button to apply for this position. Visit the Mission website (US Embassy Kabul Website) for more information on how to apply.
- College transcript
Next Steps: Applicants invited to take a language or skills test or chosen for an interview will be contacted by Email addrass.
For more Information please visit official website