NSIA has Announced 496 jobs for those who want to wrap Electronic ID cards. This job is available in different provinces of Afghanistan.
NSIA has Announced 496 jobs for those who want to work in Electronic ID cards. This job is available in different provinces of Afghanistan.
Read more about this job in Dari Click here
Details | NSIA
- Oppurtunity type: Jobs
- No. of job: 496
- Organization: NSIA
- Country: Afghanistan
- City: In different city of Afghanistan
- Salary: 13000 Afghani
- Gender: Male
- Job Time: FullTime
- Work experience: No need
- Extension: Possible
- Deadline: January 14, 2020
The purpose of the job
- Implementation and service of electronic identity cards
- Collection and Control of information
- Archival Setting
- Coordination and Communication Services for Distribution
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Having complete knowledge of electronic notice procedures, bills, guidelines and legal documents.
- Having full knowledge of electronic identity cards distribution process.
- Arrange monthly, quarterly and yearly plan of work in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the goals of the office.
- Provide information on the process and procedure for registering nationals for electronic ID.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with the procedures, regulations, guidelines and related legislative documents
- Submitting completed files systematically to the identity consolidation department
- After reviewing the case of the applicant submits the table and ensure the completeness of documents
- Checking and matching the paper Tazikra ID of the applicant with the books of the system of population registration through the system (central archive, telephone call or evaluation analysis) and ensuring that it is registered
- Examine documents accurately and ensure that they are authentic in accordance with the authentication procedure
- Renewal of electronic ID cards and other changes to the card and database in accordance with the procedure
- Gathering application forms for reforming and changing citizen information on card and card
- Following up on citizens’ requests for changes and modifications (such as age, name change, births, responsibilities, marriage, divorce, acquisition, and resignation) with post-distribution service sectors;
Applying and submitting properly requested applications to the center to correct and modify card and card information, births, weddings, marriages, and divorces according to procedures
- Having complete information how fill out the on the content
- Create a specific family number and write it on the request form
- Provide accurate and accurate information to the Quality Control and Guidance Officer of the Chief and Family
- Implementation and correction of individual forms information in electronic system in accordance with the procedure
- Obtain biometric (fingerprint, iris, photo and digital signature) precision and predetermined criteria and ensure accuracy
- Adaptation and correction of biometric information in the electronic system
- Fertilization of citizens’ identity files in accordance with electronic notification process and system
- Detailed registration of documents submitted by the registrar to the Muscat archive and forwarded to the Central Archives
- Creating a specific mechanism for archiving documents and related documents for quick access
- Collection of electronic ID receipts from clients and settlement of accounts with the relevant department
- Submission of electronic notices to the printing and transfer staff
- Use of new systems created by the office to expedite the process of electronic ID card
- Achieve the goal set by the management and management of the electronic ID Card distribution center
- Maintenance of technical equipment for the electronic card distribution center
- Applicants are invited to the Electronic ID Card Distribution Center on a regular basis as to their intended purpose
- Knowledge of the Citizenship Law, the Law on Population Registration and the Working Mechanism of the National Bureau of Statistics and Information
- Participate in capacity building programs run by the department
- Observing bills, policies, and procedures for identifying, registering, and distributing electronic cards in day-to-day operations
- Having commitment, integrity and a sense of responsibility towards assigned tasks
- Submit monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports on relevant activities and achievements to inform management leadership
Afghanistan, Kapisa, Parwan, Wardak, Logar, Laghman, Panjshir, Baghlan, Bamyan, Ghazni, Paktika, Paktya, Khost, Konar, Nooristan, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunduz, Samangan, Balkh, Sar-e-Pul, Ghor, Daykundi, Urozgan, Zabul, Kandahar, Jawzjan, Faryab, Helmand, Badghis, Farah, Nimroz
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- No work experience required
- Fluency in the official languages of the country (Pashto and Dari) and English language proficiency
- Computer skills in task-related applications
- Complete information on electronic ID Card procedures, bills, guidelines and legal documents
- Having full knowledge of the electronic ID Card distribution process
Interested (male) can visit the link Click here Submit your application form with attachments (copy of citizenship and academic documents) by the end of the date 24 Jadi 1398
- Candidate should apply in one position if you apply in several positions it will be not select only your first selection to be considered
- The subsistence allowance is paid on a monthly basis in the amount of 13,000 afghanis (thirteen thousand afghanis) per month.
Resources and references that can include a quiz
- Constitution – Qanun Asasi
- Laws on Registration of Population and Citizenship Law
- Referral procedures for the registration of population and electronic ID Card
To apply for this job please visit erecruitment.nsia.gov.af.