Website The Ministry of Finance
Job in Kabul at The Ministry of Finance
The Ministry of Finance Afghanistan hires new staff as a sector analyst and as a member of the ruling company’s board of directors.
- Position: Business expert and member of the board of director
- Education Requirement: Master degree
- Job Location: Kabul
- Organization: The Ministry of Finance
- Type of Vacancy: Full Time
- Reference ID: 106-1-99/DGSOE/MOF
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. of Job: 106 Vacancy
- Salary: asper NTA
- Work Experience: 5 years
- language Requirements: English, Pashto, Dari
- Deadline: May 31, 2020
A thorough analysis of the business, management and management affairs of a government company, analysis of strategies, policies and important execution plans, organization of the company’s activities and execution affairs through the creation of manuals, instruction and monitoring of implementation, identification of requirements, and finding a fair solution for government empowerment and capacity.
- Applicant must have computer skill
- Applicant must proficiency in the national language (Dari/Pashto) and Know the English language (Written and spoken)
- Applicant should able to work in Team
How to Apply
You should submit your CV and Document using this Email:
To apply for this job please visit mof.gov.af .