JAUW is a leading international female research association that offers a master’s degree or higher in Japan to conduct short-term research. The association offers excellent research in Japan.
- Host Country: Japan
- Program: International Fellowships
- Deadline: 31,march,2020
- University: Japanese Association of University Women
- Who can apply: Women are highly encouraged to apply
Benefits of the program
- Traveling expenses with a specified payment
- 500000 to 1000000 Japanese Yen will be paid to each winner of the fellowship
- Expenses for local transport
Who can Apply
- The candidate must have less than 45 years of age
- At the time of the request, applicants should not live in Japan.
- You need to have a master’s or higher degree.
- You need to respond to a questionnaire on financial aid.
- you should know or accept that the program will not be extended.
- Applicants must find a university or institution in Japan in which they want to study.
Documents that you need
- Registration form
- Application form 1 Personal Data
- Application form 2 personal and relevant data
- Letter of Acceptance
- Be sure that when writing an acceptance letter, your host instructor, etc., will use this type. Alternative forms are not accepted
- Health application form