- Maintain a valid certificate gained in a postgraduate program in international education
- Applicant should not have Italian citizenship
- Applicant should not be residing in Italy
The 15 two-year scholarships will be assigned as follows:
- An international student with Mexican citizenship 3x Scholarships
- An international student with Japanese citizenship 3x Scholarships
- 4 Foreign student scholarships for one of the following nationalities:
- 5 Foreign student scholarships of some other country other than those laid out above.
Applications should be tested on the basis of the GRE General Exam that must have been completed no earlier than 5 years before this Call deadline and effectively passed with the following minimum scores in all three sections:
- Verbal Reasoning: 140/170
- Quantitative Reasoning: 140/170
- Analytical Writing: 3.5/6.
Thursday, April 30th, 2020