International Summer Internship in Turkey 2020 (Fully Funded)
Apply in Turkey 2020 for the Fully Funded International Summer Event. The Union of Turkish Municipalities declares the Turkish Summer Internship. Students from around the world are invited to attend a paid stay abroad.
This will take from 09 to 19 August 2020 to complete this internship program. The international internship program local international Internship International Local Authorities Internship Program is held annually in Turkey.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Internship
- Awarding Country: Turkey
- International Level: Any academic discipline are eligible
- Gender: Male and Female
- Internship Availability: International Students
- Duration: 09-19 August 2020
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th May 2020
- The aim of the international student internship in Turkey is to provide participants with local government training through guidance, practical examples and field tours including social activities and trips to different cities in Turkey.
- European, Asian and Middle Eastern participants learn, socialize and experience good practices along with examples of municipal work.
- Last year, 41 LOCALINTERNATION students were chosen.
- Free Accommodation
- Site Visits
- Social Activities
- Free Meals
- Field Trips
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Other related fields
- Administrative sciences
- International Relations
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
What You Will Learn
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Comparative Local Governments
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Good English
- Last Year Students of Bachelor or New Graduates
- Students from all Nationalities are Eligible (European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries)