Indian Fully funded ICCR Scholarship for Afghanistan 2020
- Available Degree
The Department of Foreign Relations and Scholarship Departement has awarded India 250 ICCR undergraduate scholarship in accordance with the Civil Regulations Regulation and guidance of the Minister of Higher Education for the holders of the highest Kankor scores in 1397-1398.
- Candidate should be proficient in English.
- Having educational documents including (school testimonial, Shadatnamah, transcript ) in English which also has the approval of the Department of State – wzarat kharijah.
- Candidates age not less than 18 years.
- Has no criminal record.
- No health problems.
- should be an Afghan citizen
How to apply
- Candidates must complete the ICCR Scholarship Examination Forms annexed herewith by December 5, 2019, at 4:00 pm ((6 days)) and submit to the following address after scanning: [email protected]
- Candidates who have submitted an application form to the above email address on December 11 and 12, 2019 should apply to the Ministry of Higher Education for the Examination Card.
- According to the rules and regulations of the National Examination office, the examiner will receive a fee of 500 afghans while distributing the Examination Card by t National Examination office.
- All candidates will take the exam on Friday, December 13, 2019, at the time and place on the exam card.
- The test results are announced on December 15, 2019.
- Candidates who have successfully passed the exam are nominated by the National Examinations Authority as a successful candidate from 15th to 26th December 2019 to do the following
- Registration is possible through the Afghan Scholarship Management System at https://sms.mohe.gov.af.
- Register online at the ICCR Scholarship Portal at www.a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in
- Candidates are required to complete all forms required in the Afghan Scholarship Management System including Candidate form, Letter of Guarantee, Lines Guarantee, Health Form at one of the prestigious hospitals providing health certification, Testimonial and Transcript of School Three Year Scores Submit to the Ministry of Higher Education through the Scholarship Management System, while submitting the original of all of their documents, including the online application form of the ICCR scholarship, to the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Citizenship – Tazkira
- Travel document – Passport
- Transcript – High school
- Physical fitness Certificate
- Translation of Document that is not in English
- Contact details of two referees
- Scan of Signature
Note: You should submit your original document to the ministry of higher education.
- Fast Acces links