ICTP Master Scholarship in Medical Physics (MMP) in Italy
ICTP Master program in Medical Physics (MMP) in Italy
The Medical Physics Master program (MMP) is offered at ICTP, both globally and mainly by developing countries. The purpose of the program is to provide postgraduate theoretical and clinical training for young students, aspiring physicists or related fields. The ICTP MA in Medical Physics has one year of basic and advanced courses, which will be provided with the support of ICTP’s UN affiliate, the International Atomic Energy Agency. The candidates must take clinical education at a hospital medical department in the educational network during the second year. The scheme, for applicants from developing countries, offers complete and partial support. Applicants are also entitled to research with the costs they have earned.
- Opportunity type: ICTP provides partial/full scholarships
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Awarding Country: Italy
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree
- No. of Scholarship: 30 Scholarship
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International Students
- Program Language: English
- Duration: two years
- Fields of study: Medical Physics
- Deadline: 17 May 2020
- Cover traveling costs
- Course fees
- Monthly stipend for the first year 900 Euro
- 1000 Euro
- Applicants from developing countries and are not awarded the full or partial scholarship.
- The partial scholarship will cover
- Traveling costs
- Enrolment fees
- 450 Euro for the first year
- 500 Euro for the second year
- Applicant should be over 30 year
- Applicant Must be a nation of UN, UNESCO or IAEA member countries.
- Applicant Must be from developing countries
Academic accomplishments, academic involvement, and related professional experience will make you a good candidate.
- Application form
- Recommendation letters
- University transcript
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website