ICCR scholarships in India for Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees
The Department of Foreign Relations of India’s ICCR Scholarships is subject to the following Masters and Doctoral Degrees in accordance with the Regulation of Civil Scholarships and guidance of the Ministry of Higher Education for Female, Government Officers, Provincial Highest kankor Score Holders and University Professors.
Public administration staff, public university professors, and highest kankor score holders from their respective universities and departments can submit their exams to all government departments and universities in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the written texts sent to all government departments and universities.
Will select from Studen who has the highest score of kankor in the year of 1397/1398
Master’s degree scholarships are freely advertised under the guidance of the Ministry of Higher Education for government university professors and higher education institutions, public administration staff, and female student under the following conditions:
- University professors and civil servants must submit their candidates to the Ministry of Higher Education on the basis of the requirements set forth in the correspondence sent by the Ministry of Higher Education to all government departments and universities.
- Female candidates can apply freely in ICCR Scholarship under the following conditions.
- the score of the bachelor’s degree should not be less than 65 percent.
- High English level
- Include academic documents (School Certificate, Diploma, Transcript Grades) in English and with the approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other relevant institutions.
- The age of Candidates for the Master Scholarship should be 35 and for Ph.D. should not be more than 40 years old.
- Candidate should not have a criminal record.
- Should be an Afghan citizen.
- Candidate should not have health problems.
Prosses of the scholarship selection
- Candidates must complete the ICCR Scholarship Examination Forms annexed from November 20, 2019, to December 2, 2019, at 4:00 pm (12 days), and email the following address clearly and legibly after the scan: [email protected]
- Candidates who have applied to the above email address after submitting their candidacy forms on December 11th and 12th should go to the Ministry of Higher Education for a place to take the exam placement card.
- According to the rules and regulations of the National Examination Office, the examiner will receive a fee of 500 afghans while distributing the exam eligibility card from the National Examination Board.
- All candidates will take the exam on Friday, December 13, 2019, on the 22nd Qaos ,1398 at the time and place indicated on the exam card.
- The results of the exam will be announced on December 15, 2019, on the date of the 24th of Qaos.
- Candidates who have successfully passed the exam are nominated by the National Examinations Authority as a successful candidate.
- Register online at the ICCR Scholarship Portal at www.a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in
- Candidates are required to complete all forms required in the Afghan Scholarship Management System including Candidate Form, Letter of Guarantee, Line Guarantee, Health Form, in one of the prestigious hospitals that provide Health Certificate, Testimonial, Diploma, and Transcript. Submit to the Ministry of Higher Education through the Scholarship Management System, while submitting the original of all of your documents, including the online application form of the ICCR scholarship, to the Ministry of Higher Education.
- In order to learn how to use the Afghan scholarship Management System, we attach the video link here.
Note: All candidates are required to ensure that the information provided in the forms is correct. They will not have the right to file a complaint if they have been suspended due to inconsistency in the name, surname, father’s name, passport number, birth number, year of birth, leisure year, relative information, etc., and will have no opportunity to sue. The information provided will not be corrected.
Click on the link below to get test forms and other information.