you should work hard to get a free scholarship there are lots of ways to get a scholarship but the better one is important.
A Ph.D. can have a life-changing impact on you,
there is a country that provided free scholarship to another 3wolrd country all costs will be covered like 2 years of studying, living cost, university material that you have need.
if you want to study in Germany also check the DAAD scholarship program it is the biggest scholarship provider in Germany it is also valuable because they cover all costs from A up to Z.
- Certificates of your previous education (first degree, school-leaving exams, and your masters, etc.)
- Letters of recommendation (work/academic)
- Language certificate (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS)
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- You sometimes need to provide examples of your past work (an essay etc.)