There is lots of foundation that sponsor you to get your master’s degree but they have also there own rolls that you must have it or you can also apply for governmental scholarship programs.
For Example UNDP, USAID or DAAD Scholarships
How I Can Apply To Masters Degree?
You Can search for it online Via website of these foundations simply you can type it on google there are lots of universities that share their free scholarship there will be the details about the scholarship online forms and what the need from you what you should have to apply for it.
My Bachelor Score is Important?
Yes it is important there are lots of free scholarship but you scour should be more than 70 percent to get a scholarship.
When I Can Apply For My Master’s Degree?
after you have successfully finished your bachelor’s degree then you can apply for it.
- Certificates of your previous education (first degree, school-leaving exams, and your bachelor’s degree, etc.)
- Letters of recommendation (work/academic)
- Language certificate (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS)
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- You sometimes need to provide examples of your past work (an essay etc.)