Information About Scholarship
Helmut Veith Scholarships for Women Students in Austria, 2019/20 is available. The scholarship enables a Masters’s level program(s) taught at the TU Wien in the field of computer science. The scholarship deadline is 30 November 2019
What you will get in this Scholarship
Fully funded, waiver of tuition fees and EUR 6000 per year
Who can apply in this Scholarship?
This Scholarship Open to International women
Deadline: November 30, 2019
- The Helmut Veith Stipend is presented annually to exceptional female computer science students who are pursuing (or intend to pursue) one of the computer science master’s programs taught in English at the TU Wien.
- Applicants must be qualified to be accepted to a computer science master’s program.
- A funding request does not substitute the process of admission; nor does a contingent funding offer allow the applicant to study at TU Wien.
- Cover Letter explaining the type of funding that the student seeks and all other things that the student considers important to the application
- Motivation Letter, explaining why the student wishes to study in the Logic and Computation program, why funding is required, and which faculty groups the student would be interested in working with during their Master’s thesis and why.
- Certificates and/or diplomas (first degree, bachelor’s or higher degree). If at the time of the application deadline, the final academic certificate is not yet valid, a provisional certificate (indicating the type of degree and the anticipated date of graduation) signed and validated by the university must be issued.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
For documents that are not in German or English, a certified translation must be given. The application must be sent electronically as a single PDF document to ta.sc-cigol@retsam.
For more information please visit official website