Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria
About this scholarship
Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20 is open for Women Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Computer Science taught at TU Wien. The deadline of the scholarship is November 30, 2019
- Level of Scholarship: Masters
- Study: Computer science
- Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded, tuition fee waiver and EUR 6000 annually.
- who can Apply: Open to International women
- Deadline: November 30, 2019
Criteria and eligibility
- The Helmut Veith Stipend is awarded annually to outstanding female computer science students who are pursuing (or planning to pursue) one of the computer science master’s programs taught in English at the TU Wien.
- Applicants must be eligible to be admitted to a computer science master’s program.
- A funding request does not substitute the process of admission; nor does a contingent funding offer allow the applicant to study at TU Wien.
Application Process of Scholarship
- Cover Letter describing the type of funding that the student requests and all other aspects that the student considers relevant to the application
- Motivation Letter, explaining why the student wishes to study in the Logic and Computation program, why funding is required, and which faculty groups the student would be interested in working with during their Master’s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Certificates and/or diplomas (first degree, bachelor’s or higher degree). If at the time of the application deadline, the final academic certificate is not yet available, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected date of graduation) signed and stamped by the university must be provided.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
For documents that are not in German or English, a certified translation must be given. Your request must be submitted electronically as a single PDF document to [email protected]. for more information about this scholarship please visit the official website