GyanDhan Scholarship for Indian Students
The GyanDhan Bursary is a one time award, which a recipient gets at the start of his or her academic year. The sum of the bursary is 1 lakh INR. No matter the course and the region, the scholarship for the postgraduate program, one student will be granted. The scholarship is founded on merit and the recipient earns outstanding academic records and is of outstanding quality.
How Does the GyanDhan Scholarship Work?
The GyanDhan Bursary is a set sum of financial assistance that will be given to students on the basis of the quality and strength of the profile offered.
Who Can Apply?
Students who fit in as per the below-mentioned criteria:
- Studies in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Irelands, New Zealand, and Germany are looking for a postgraduate course of two years. A bursary may also be offered by students who nominate or apply but have not obtained an acceptance letter.
- The the student must be a resident of Indian with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- f the student wants an education loan, he or she will begin applying for it in one of the partner lenders through Gyandhan. SBI, Axis Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing are our affiliate borrowers.
How To Apply For GyanDhan’s Scholarship?
Step 1: Click on the start application link given on the website
Step 2: Please fill up the following
- Email Id
- Target Country
- Target College
- Target Course
Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
- The student’s best and brightest are given the scholarship funds. This will also be exclusively chosen and the applicants will be judged on the following criteria
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
- To review the applications received, a selection committee will be created which will recommend the deserved students according to the requirements outlined above.
Students will be required to upload the following documents to be eligible for the scholarship –
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation
Last Date to Apply30th July
- Students can upload documents provided that their application for a loan is underway through GyanDhan.
- Students going for undergraduate studies, conferences, and seminars are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Subscribe for daily updates