Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2020
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to release the 2020 Call under the Foreign Education Scholarships System for the Government of Ireland. Under the program, 60 scholarships will be given to qualified applicants who have an offer of a position at a qualifying Irish higher education institution for one year of study at Bachelor, Master or PhD level.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Awarding Country: Irland
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. of Scholarship: 60 Scholarships
- Scholarship Availability: International
- Study fields: All field
- Deadline: 17 April 2020
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution