Global peace summit turkey 2020
The Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 (GPST) offers opportunities for extraordinary young, competent, and enthusiastic builders of peace from over 100 countries. One, we ‘re developing their ideas and road maps that move closer to achieving the goals of sustainable development. Second, we advocate peace within their communities to counter extreme violence, hatred, and all forms of discrimination.
The aim of this summit is to inspire young people to sharpen their peace education skills, facilitate the exchange of ideas and project sharing, and form new networks with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
This summit will offer students and young leaders the opportunity to provide solutions and projects on “reshaping young people’s responses to UNSDGs” by participating in different peace meetings, talks with international delegates and speakers, and for group discussions and activities.
Turkey 2020 Global Peace Summit will promote mutual understanding and build youth capacity. Social harmony, exposure, and idea create new repercussions. The goal of GPST is to involve young people in conflict resolution, to increase their voice in the field of social justice and to create a smooth community and social environment.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded 2. Partially Funded 3. Self Funded
- Opportunity Location: Turkey
- City: Istanbul
- Gender: Male and Female
- Avaibility: International
- Deadline: 30. Augest. 2020
Eligibility |Global peace summit
- The applicant age should be between 16-35 of age
- The applicant with Open minded
- The app;ocant must be highly motivated and passionate
Benefits | Global peace summit
- Airfare expences
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building
- Focused group discussions and Panel discussions
- Awards & Certifications
- Gala Night and visit the site
Topics | Global peace summit
Peace Education is the process of acquiring the values, the knowledge and developing the attitudes, skills, and behaviors to live in harmony with oneself, with others, and with the natural environment.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website
Subscribe to our newsletter!