Global Goals Summit fellowship Malaysia 2020
- Global Goals Summit Malaysia 2020
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Date: January 23-25, 2020
- Deadline: December 15, 2019
Information About fellowship
The Global Goals Summit is a place where young leaders from different countries can develop their value for the Global Goals, make a global impact, act as Change Makers. The Global Goals Summit is entering the second annual session.
The Global Goals Summit, which enters its second-year annual session, aims to create new urban agents and teach urban youth how to join the SDGs agenda in their respective countries. With the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) theme, GLOBAL GOALS SUMMIT offers inspiring talks by renowned international SDGs experts, exciting cultural exchange sessions and comprehensive leadership skills.
All of these combined activities will bring together the most outstanding 150 young professionals, activists, and leaders from Asia Pacific countries, enabling delegates to have an overwhelmingly rich network of contacts around the world. In a nutshell, this conference would be the best opportunity for global Asia Pacific youth leaders to expand their influence and provide them with a collaborative platform to achieve their personal and professional goals as the leader in sustainable development in their respective countries.
Who is eligible for this fellowship
- Have Enthusiasm and high awareness in Sustainable Development Goals
- Aged between 16th– 30th years old
- Good Communication skills and knowledge
- Interested to be a Young Entrepreneur
- Able to pay the Program Fees
- No Need for English Practice
Benefits of fellowship
- Sharpening SDGs Mindset The goals of the SDGs include a universal scale to support people in sustainable development through three approaches, namely economic development, social order openness, and environmental sustainability.
- Leadership and Collaboration Solve the world’s toughest problems, participants need to work together, create innovation, and work together to make it happen and have an impact on society.
- Multicultural understanding In order to have a multicultural understanding, every future leader must have the provision and broad global insight. Future leaders are expected to have a science of multicultural understanding of all activities related to learning culture, language, and technology.
What you get in this fellowship
- entrance all series program
- Verified international speakers
- International certificate
- Hotel 3N2D
- Meals (lunch and gala dinner)
- Coffee break
- Local transport
- Airport assistance
- Fulltime LO
- Conference Kit
- First Aid
- Professional Documentation