SII Scholarship or study in India is a fully-funded scholarship for international students and 250 Scholarship for Afghan students offered by the Indian government under the Ministry of Human Resource Development to get a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and the PhD degree in the year of 2020.
Indian institutions of higher education holding a minimum score of 3.26 out of 4.00, NIRF top 100 for all categories, Institute of Eminence, and Institute of National Importance can become a member of the India Study Program. NIRF top 100 for all categories of Indian higher education institutions.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Gender: Male and Female
- Country: India
- Organization: The Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Institute: 100 Institute in India
- Scholarship Name: Study in India
- No. of Scholarship: 250 Scholarship ( Only for Afghanistan )
- Scholarship Availability: Internation
- Deadline: Different according to the university
- Fully funded
- Tuition fee
- USD$ 3500 scholarship per year
- Food costs
Each applicant will be required to pay a fee of USD $2.
The INDOSAT test for the selection of real scholars will be conducted in India. An INDOSAT review of 90 minutes will be required for applicants. The date and time of the INDOSAT analysis will be forwarded to the email address of the candidates.
After the INDOSAT test, a letter of admission from the institution is sent to qualified candidates. You may apply for a visa by means of the admission letter. In the admission note, all terms and conditions shall be stated.
How to apply
Need more information? Just visit the offcial stady in india website