The University of Cape Town’s Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) is now accepting requests for the 2020-2021 academic year for MA Study & Fully-Funded Programs in South Africa.
The program is open to wonderful aspirants from all over the globe to study the postgraduate coursework at the Creative Arts Institute. The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) is accessible to choreographers, visual artists, actors, managers, musicians, curators, as well as scientists of creative and performing arts. It hosts a series of interdisciplinary symposia and conferences focusing on interdisciplinary, decolonial and art education.
Why Cape Town University? Candidates at this university can get a chance for professionals, scholars, students, and the public to interview bodies of jobs that are of public interest, as well as critical problems.
Deadline for applications: 30 August 2019
- The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) University or organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: R100 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters in Live Art, Interdisciplinary and Public Art Admissible Criteria: In order to qualify for this grant, applicants must be needed to attend a periodic seminar program throughout the year as well as a Studio Program for the first half of their degree.
How to Apply
How to apply: Applicants must be admitted to the postgraduate coursework at the university to apply for the education prize.
Once confirmation has been received, applicants can submit the application form for an internet prize.
Supporting Documents: Must add contact numbers, passport/id number, and email a curriculum vitae and suggested research area, dissertation (max. 300 words) and indicate whether you wish to undertake the study even if your request for a fully funded position has declined.
Admission Requirements: Applicants are suggested to fulfill the university entrance requirements to verify admission to an undergraduate degree program.
Language Requirement: You must satisfy the requirement for English as part of your application to study at UCT.
Benefits: Studentship will provide up to R100 000 per year for the amount.
you can apply now