French scholarships for bachelor and Master degrees
- University fees
- Living expenses
- Termination of registration
- For bachelor’s degree: April 13, 2020
- For Masters: December 15, 2019
In order to welcome the best international students from outside the European Union, Sciences Po created the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871). The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is given to top learners whose profiles are in line with Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and individual course specifications.
Students must first be candidates from a non-European Union state whose family does not file taxes within the
European Union and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program in order to qualify for the scholarship.
Students who are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants from Switzerland and Norway may be entitled to CROUS grants
- Applicants with dual citizenship, including EU citizenship
- Master’s degree candidates from Quebec (because they can
- take benefit of the same sliding scale fees as European candidates).
- Quebec candidates are eligible for a bachelor’s degree
Candidates at the dual degree level of the Master. Only candidates are eligible for the following dual degrees
- Dual degree in Po / Columbia University Journalism
- Dual degree Sciences Po / Fudan University with a European-Asian Global Affairs concentration (only applicants of Chinese nationality)
- Dual degree (only holders of Chinese nationality) Sciences Po / Peking University
- Ph.D. program students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programs
- Bachelor dual degree candidates
- Exchange students
This scholarship is not automatically granted:
applicants must show their desire to apply directly in the application form of their internet bachelor or master.
Click here for more information