Would you like to study in the Netherlands? Then the Eric Bleumink Fund program is an excellent chance for the University of Groningen to complete your dream of learning in the Netherlands.
This golden chance is available to all highly attainable global learners who want to finish their higher education in the Netherlands to undertake a master’s degree program.
Groningen University was established in 1614 and is a public research university. It was elected Netherlands ‘ best college and ranked 50th in the globe as well.
Why at Groningen University? There are 27 study centers and institutes at the university. It provides over 175-degree programs and has the greatest ability to guide participants in constructing a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Applicants from Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine this country can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
How to Apply: In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: They must have excellent grading during their undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will cover the cost of the tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.