Chevening Scholarships are the worldwide scholarship program of the United Kingdom Government, financed by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partners. The program provides prizes to excellent academics with management potential from all over the globe to study on any topic at any UK university for a master’s degree.
Any university in the UK
Number of Scholarship: Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be offered.
The scholarships are aimed at Chevening-eligible countries residents. See the full list of nations eligible for Chevening scholarships on the official website.
Scholarship value / inclusions:
A Chevening Scholarship usually includes tuition fees for universities, a monthly living allowance, in economy class, return airfare to the UK, and extra grants and allowances to cover vital expenses.
- Be a citizen of a nation that is eligible for Chevening.
- Return to your nationality nation for at least two years after the end of your scholarship
- Have a degree in undergraduate education that will allow you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- This is typically equal to a 2:1 high school degree in the United Kingdom.
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- Apply to three distinct UK college classes and receive an unconditional offer by 16 July 2020
- Meet the requirement of Chevening English by 16 July 2020 either by passing an English language exam or by applying for an exemption based on categories exempt from UKVI
Chevening Awards applications can only be presented using the internet application scheme of Chevening, accessible on the page of your country
Closed at 12:00 GMT, November 5, 2019.
Official Scholarship Website: Please click here