The University of Flinders is accepting submissions for the Flinders University Scholarships in Australia for Foreign Students. The Australian Government Scholarships finance these Scholarships for Foreign Students in Australia.
All the foreign students from every country may apply for the Flinders University Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships. The Scholarship Length ( Duration ) for Master Degree Programs in Australia is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years.
The goal of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide opportunities in one of Australia’s top universities for Foreign Excellent Students to study Free. On the grounds of Academic Merit and Quality, applicants should be considered.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree | PhD degree
- Awarding Country: Australia
- University: Flanders University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International students
- Duration of Scholarship: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Deadline: 7th August 2020
Benefits of Scholarship
Australia’s Flinders University Scholarships For Foreign Students is a Completely Free Tuition for International Students. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will pay 2 Year Costs for MSc Programs & 3 Years for PhD Programs like:
- Full International Tuition Fee Covered
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares
Available Fields of Study
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defence
- Applicants must fulfill the Academic Admission Criteria of the University for a Masters Degree through study or a Doctorate through study.
- Applicants must complete a four-year Bachelor’s degree successfully
- Applicants must at the time of registration have reached the English Proficiency Standards set for foreign students by Flinders University.
- Applicants do not hold Australian citizenship, permanent resident status in Australia or nationality in New Zealand.