FinTech Innovation Challenge for Women 2020
Women’s World Banks strives to identify and provide financial services for unbanked people to build stability and opportunity for FinTech innovations.
- Opportunity Type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Award/Grand
- Organization: Women’sWorld Banking Global Network
- Gender: Women
- Fields of study: Business
- Deadline: 15 June 2020
- At the Women’s World Banking Summit in October 2020, vote on the simulated Making Finance Work for women.
- you will be in contact with interested investors for the management of WWB Properties.
- Opportunity for membership in WWB’s regional network.
- Will participate as a final competitor in the Singapore Monetary Authority (MAS) Global FinTech Hackcelerator.
- The applicant will get $200,000
- 50000 USD Dollars earmarked as an additional cash reward for the top three winners.
- Startup FinTechs that work with technology to provide financial services in emerging markets for unbanked and underserved people.
- Applicants for pre-revenue who show a value-capable plan to meet unbanked and underserved people.
- The submission will concentrate on establishing the security or stability of women primarily in promoting resilience and recovery from global economic shocks.
- Personal detail
- Organization information
- Presentation pitch
- Strategic plan
- Business plan
- Financial statement or projection
- Management/founders and board of director’s bios