Denmark PhD Scholarships 2020
The Copenhagen Business School (CBS) Department of Finance grants international students PhD scholarships in finance. There are many possible scholarships available: at least one or more scholarships within each financial field such as pension funds, financial frictions, etc.
As the scholarship is a collaborative operation, any application for all forms of scholarships would be considered. CBS’s three-year PhD scholarship program will allow students to conduct research under the supervision of professors from business schools, accompanied by training courses in science.
It is highly international and on the one hand, the students are required to participate in international research conferences and also to travel abroad as visiting professors and on the other hand to participate actively in the research activities of the department.
- Opportunity type:
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: PhD scholarship
- Awarding Country: Denmark
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International Students
- Institute: Copenhagen Business School
- Organization: The Department of Finance
- Deadline: April 15, 2020
Fields of Scholarship
- Corporate finance
- Pension finance
- Financial markets
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Securities pricing
- Household finance
- Risk management
Conditions of the Scholarship
Copenhagen Business School is dedicated to the excellence, quality, and importance of its training and research programs.
Candidates who wish to join us must show enthusiasm for working in an organization like this.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Office space fund
- Currency or its equivalent
- Tuition fees
- Travel allowance
- pension contributions in the country’s
- Applicant must have a Master’s level basic training
- Applicant must have completed a Master’s degree successfully before starting his/her Ph.D. at CBS
- In addition, applicants near completion of their graduate studies are eligible
- Any applicant must speak English fluently
- Demonstrate academic excellence with a top GPA of the previous level achieved
- A five-page project description/work proposal with the required academic and standard research components
- Copies of master’s diplomas or other similar records
- A CV ( A short Curriculum Vitae )
- List of scholarly papers or publications for applicants
- One copy of the applicant’s written work
- Recommendation letters 2x
- proof of English language skills
- An evaluation committee will review the applicants ‘ shortlisting process and will inform applicants of their standing shortly after the deadlines for submission.
- Once the screening process is complete, applicants chosen for review will be notified of their evaluation outcome in the process and equally informed of their final application result.
- The requests must be sent electronically via the connection below.
- All application materials, including all appendices (as mentioned above), must be provided by Copenhagen Business School within the application deadline.
- Applicant can Contact: Merve Ates, tel.: +45 3815 3058
- Email: [email protected].
How to Apply
For more inforamtion Please visit the official website