Dame Margaret Clark Stipends at Wellington University of Victoria, New Zealand, 2019 is accessible to international students. The scholarship enables program(s) at the Masters’s level in the All Subjects sector taught at Wellington University of Victoria. The scholarship date is 1 December 2019
Political Science and International Relations
Each Scholarship is valued at NZ 5,000
December 1, 2019
All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Master’s by thesis students (120 points)
- Have finished an honors degree in Political Science or International Relations or a cognitive discipline offering adequate preparation for completing a Master’s thesis and be enrolled in a complete year Master’s degree in Political Science or International Relations at the University of Wellington at Victoria.
- Taught Masters students (180 points)
- Taught Masters in Political Science or International Relations at Wellington University of Victoria in a complete year (180 point).
Applicants must add a one-page research proposal (for candidates undertaking Master’s by Thesis) together with the scholarship application form. Candidates from an institution other than Victoria University of Wellington with tertiary qualifications must:
- Applied for admission to the Master’s program or plan to apply for it. This can be achieved simultaneously with applying for this scholarship.
- have attached certified copies of academic transcripts, degrees, and diplomas to this application form.
- As of 1 December, the referee asked that the finished reference be sent straight to the Scholarship Office.
For more information and for this scholarship you can also visit the official website Please CLICK HERE