The Bruno Foundation supports foreign reporters with a fellowship. The goal of the fellowship is to celebrate the famous Bruno detective series by the international author, historian, and writer. The program offers reporters an excellent opportunity to discover stories in any area of the world truly through early foreign journalism jobs, funds, and resources. Professional editors shall review a guide to their written stories, successful applicants will be guided. A fully funded fellowship can be extended to interested applicants with a five-year background in reporting and outstanding English skills.
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Awarding Country: Any part of the world
- Program language: English
- Gender: Male and Female
- Target group: Journalists
- Organizer: Bruno
- Duration: 9 months
- Deadline: 29 March 2020
- Authoritarian tech
- War on science
- Applicants are being mentored, guided, and the professional Coda publishers will review and edit their papers.
- Opportunity to participate fully in the field of journalism.
- You will obey the peace reports in English.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language
- The applicant must have a background in publishing for at least five years.
- Write about why your story is important in one paragraph, why it’s a coda tale, the subjects (disinformation, authoritarian tech, and the war on science) your story faces, how you’re going to lunch it, and why you’re the best candidate for this fellowship
- Plan, duration and time report how the story will be covered and planned for every one of the journeys on the all-around 1 page.
- Type the documentation and travel expenses you need.
- Cover letter