Chinese Confucius Institute Scholarship of Wuhan University
Confucius Scholarship is a diverse variety of full scholarships from Chinese Wuhan University.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level:
- Awarding Country: China
- University: Wuhan University
- Organizer: Chinese Confucius Institute
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- May 10th, 2020 (for those beginning in September 2020)
- Nov 10th, 2020 (for those beginning in Feb 2021)
- one-semester scholarship for students who study the Chinese language
- one-academic-year scholarship for students studying the Chinese language
- Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Non-Chinese Speakers
- Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree in Teaching Chinese to Foreign Language Speakers
Overviw of Categories
- One-semester scholarship for students who study the Chinese language: Five-month sponsorship (the candidates in the Chinese HSK Test should have at least a minimum grade of 180 and a minimum level of 60 in Chinese HSK but without previous Chinese experience).
- One-academic-year scholarship for students studying the Chinese language: Sponsorship for 11 months Classroom graduates, international Chinese language teachers, major Chinese students, and others who have completed the HSK exam are qualifying for the Confucius Institute. This group is technically not open to foreign graduates. At least 210 in the HSK test (L 3) and 60 numbers in HSKK should be expected in applicants.
- Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Non-Chinese Speakers: Intake of a four-year university study, 2020, Sep. Applicants must be certified in high school and the Chinese language is above HSK (level 4) with 210 points, HSK (middle level) 60 points.
- Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree in Teaching Chinese to Foreign Language Speakers: Sponsorship for two academic years from the semester of 2020. The baccalaureate (or it’s equivalent), the minimum mark of 210 should be attributed to the HSK Test (Level 5), and the minimum number of 60 should be given at the HSKK Test (Middle Level). Preference is provided to the candidate who can apply a contract of employment or qualification from approved working organizations.
- Full Tution fee
- Health Insurance
- The applicant with a good health condition
- Applicant should not be Non-Chinese citizens
- Age Limitations
- Between 16 & 35 years old
- For Bachelor under 25 years old
- The applicant should fill the official application form
- Upload your Documents ( View supported document )
- Registration form
- To send your Documents use this Email: [email protected]
How to apply
Subscribe to our newsletter!
[newsletter_form type=”minimal” lists=”undefined” button_color=”#F39C12″]