30 International Chancellor’s Scholarships will be open for entry in 2020/21 to be awarded to the most outstanding international Ph.D. applicants. The Autumn 2020 entry awards will include two of the following:
- Full payment of tuition fees abroad (up to £ 24,010)
- A UKRI maintenance stipend (provisional £ 15,239 for full-time award holders in 2020/21, due to be confirmed in February 2020)
- Funding length: 3.5 years, unless you are in your first year of study when you apply, the funding period will be shortened accordingly.
- Applicants for a foreign Chancellor’s Scholarship must also apply for a Ph.D. to start in October 2020 at the University of Warwick.
- Students currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or MPhil /Ph.D. at Warwick University may apply only in their first year of enrolment.
- Applicants should appear to be students from abroad for tuition, but there are no other requirements for nationality
- Applicants can come from any Warwick discipline.
- It is not necessary to postpone scholarships to the next academic year.
- On Thursday, January 16, 2020, the application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT).
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be submitted no later than Thursday, January 23rd, 2020.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.
Note: For more information please visit the official website