About Ehsanullah Hayat
- Academic Level Degree Bachelor
- Age 28 - 32 Years
- Salary 3173
- Gender Male
- Field of Study Management
4 YearsHerat University
1 YearInstitute for Leadership Development - ILD
• Servant Leadership & Community Building • Leader’s Personal Development • Leadership and Self- Deception • Anti- Corruption & Leadership • Inspiration and Trustworthy Leaders • Strength Finders Assessment • Disc Team- building Profile and Physical Health • Life Skills in Leadership • Shame & Honor in Leadership
1 YearIARCSC Trainings Institute
• Management, Computer and English Language.
2020 - Present Asset Registration and Verification Authority/ Administrative Office of the President - AOP
• Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and fiscal reports in accordance with the office strategy • Translation of documents from Dari and Pushto to English • Provide technical advice and coordinate implementation activities. Organize and coordinate the implementation of plans and strategies of the Authority utilizing qualitative data collection methodologies. • Compile and draft progress reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports), work plans, Presentations, and other Authority documents for submission to the Administrative Office of the President. • Prepare all Authority’s reports and submit them to the General Directorate of the Administrative Office of the President. • Draft clear and concise reports according to quality management guidelines. • Compile and draft reports, analysis, presentations, and summaries on various aspects of Authority implementation. • Provide advice on the measures the Authority can take to strengthen the quality of the data collection and data coding/entry and validation, as needed. • Develop work plans, with timeline and resources defined, presentations, profiles, training materials and data analysis; and implement the work plans. • Develop Authority level tools and formats for data collection and verification. • Coordinate collection and verification of data (qualitative and quantitative, data sources) and other information in accordance with the Authority’s Plan.
2019 - 2020 Asset Registration and Verification Authority/ Administrative Office of the President - AOP
• Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and fiscal reports in accordance with the office strategy • Prepare the principals and regulations in accordance with the Law. • Implementation of the office programs • monitoring and evaluation of proposals • communicate with government authorities in order to achieve office goals • professional advice to the office experts • Write reports and publish through media, Newspapers. • Lead, Organize, and coordinate meetings with the national and international communities. • Lead and manage Seminars, Symposiums, and Public awareness programs. • Implementation of Office’s Policy and principles in accordance with the law and rules. • Responsible for all of the functions that deal with the needs and activities of the organization\'s people including these areas of responsibility. • Translation of documents from Dari and Pushto to English
2019 - 2019 Peace Advisory Council & Independence Anniversary Commission
• Coordinated and solved political conflicts • Attended in Round Tables, debates, Exhibitions, national and international conferences. • Organized and coordinated big Political, Economic, Cultural, and Social Events
2017 - 2019 Ministry of Mines & Petroleum - MoMP
• Prepare, follow up and implementation of High Economic Council, Cabinet Meetings, President’s Instructions, Economic Committee and Ministers’ Council report, regarding the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum MoMP. • Monitor and Evaluate Event Management employees and team • Conduct Events for Ministry of Mines and Petroleum • Program planning, execution, task management, vendor relations, administrative, upkeep and event updates, communications liaison and scheduling • Budget management – plan to the budget / notify the director of the status • Coordinate function orders and logistics • Developing program proposals and program design • Developing and managing program budgets (zero-based and historical), reconciliation, and event income and expenses • Ascertaining department needs and services required • Setting and developing timelines, project management task lists, and divisions of duties • Managing logistics, operations, schedules, and production coordination • Oversee overall project execution, performance, and profitability
2016 - 2018 United Sadat Corporation
• Supports and contributes to the annual work plan and progress report prepared for the overall project. • Establish monitoring, evaluation, and learning assessment system for the project in compliance with the client and stakeholder’s requirements and policies. • Identify evaluation, assessment priorities, and design, and implement these evaluations, assessment and adapting scientific methods (both qualitative and quantitative) • Develop tools, protocols, define procedures for performance indicators data collection and reporting in line with the data quality standards; • Ensure that performance monitoring/monitoring& evaluation, and evaluations are consistent with program results • Provide weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with the department. • Utilize the standardized planning tools to foster consistency over time and across projects
2016 - 2016 ToloNews & TOLO TV
• Presented Economical and political Exclusive Interviews in ToloNews and TOLO TV Channels • Observed Economic News Board • Written Investigative Economic News Reports • Attended National and International Conferences
2015 - 2015 Asia University
• Taught Management, organizational behavior, and Project Management for the faculties of the Economy.
2014 - 2016 Provincial Governor of Herat Office
• Conducted press conferences • Organized and coordinated big Political, Economic, Cultural, and Social Events • Prepared and written governor’s statements and Speeches • Observed and managed Herat National TV • Organized Governor meetings with Media members • Organizing meetings with civil societies, government departments, and medias • Distributed Herat Local News to media • Coordinated communication between media and Herat local government • Prepared Reports of the provincial governor of Herat to Presidential Office and IDLG (Independent Directorate Local Government). • Attended in Round Tables, debates, Exhibitions, national and international conferences. • Coordinated and solved political conflicts • Published “Herat Mirror” Magazine and Press Releases. • Coordinated and organized the Governor’s meetings.
2011 - 2014 Herat National TV
• Translated Dari News to Pashto • Presented Herat Pashto News
Honors & awards
• Appreciation letter of good and commitment implementations • Effective communication and reflecting Herat’s local NEWS as Spokesperson of Herat Governor.
• Appreciation letter of outstanding work to the given activities as spokesperson of Herat Governor.
• Appreciation letter of reflecting the staff activities by General Commander 207 Zafar- Qulordo as Pashto reporter of Herat National TV.