Deadline: 3 December 2019 or 7 January 2020
Cambridge University will deliver the Cambridge International Scholarships through the Cambridge Trusts to the highest-ranked international students completing university Ph.D. studies.
- Institution: the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom
- Level/Field(s) of study: Eligible research programs leading to a Ph.D. offered at the University
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Target group: International students from countries outside the EU (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes).
- Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
- Eligibility: A University Committee compiles a ranked list of all doctoral applicants across all disciplines. Academic qualifications, references and study ability are the only considerations taken into account when deciding on this list. The applicants ‘ financial situation does not affect the selection of winners of the scholarship.
- Application Instructions: All applicants must complete the online application form funding portion through the Applicant Portal expressing their “wish to be considered for funding.” Applicants wishing to begin their PhDs in 2019-20 should apply by either the deadline of 3 December 2019 or 7 January 2020, whatever the deadline for your course is acceptable.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
for more information and applying for this scholarship please visit the official website