British Chevening Scholarships in Master Degree
Chevening Scholarships are the international scholarship program of the United Kingdom Government, sponsored by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partners. The program offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from all over the world to study in any topic at any UK university for a master’s degree.
- Institution: Any university in the UK
- Level/Field(s) of study: In any subject, Masters Degree Program was taught full-time. Use the course finder to find qualifying master’s degrees throughout the UK at each university.
- The number of Scholarships: Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be offered.
- Target: The scholarships are directed at Chevening-eligible country’s citizens. See the full list of countries qualifying for Chevening scholarships on the official website.
- Scholarship value/inclusions:A Chevening Scholarship normally includes tuition fees for universities, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenses.
Who is Eligible
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Apply to your nationality country for at least two years after the end of your scholarship
- Have a degree in undergraduate education that will allow you to pursue a postgraduate program at a UK university. This is usually equal to a 2:1 high school degree in the United Kingdom.
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- Apply to three different UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer from one of them by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the requirement of Chevening English by 16 July 2020 either by taking an English language exam or by applying for an exemption based on the classes excluded from UKVI
Chevening Awards applications can only be submitted using the online application process of Chevening, accessible on the website of your country via the ‘ apply ‘ button. Closed on 12:00 Utc, November 5, 2019.