The Emile Boustany Foundation Harvard University Scholarships are now open to applicants. Such Harvard University Scholarships are provided by the Boustany Foundation to help talented individuals by assisting them in obtaining world-class education.
Students interested in taking an MBA degree from one of the world’s best institutes should apply as soon as possible. This Scholarship is given every 2 years at Harvard University. Selected applicants will be given the opportunity to earn their MBA degree at a university that is consistently in the top positions in university rankings around the world. The duration of this Harvard university scholarship is 2 years.
We have for other Online Free Online Courses. CLICK HERE
Details | Harvard University
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree
- Awarding Country: United States
- Institute: Harvard University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 31st May 2021
- Applicants must be of excellent academic background.
- Applicants may apply from any country.
- Applicants will first have to apply and be admitted into the MBA program at Harvard University, and then can qualify for this Scholarship.
Do you need Jobs? CLICK HERE
- Every year, financial support worth US$ 47,500 to assist with the tuition fee.
- A 2-month Internship.
- During the internship, the travel and accommodation costs.
- CV ( Update )
- Passport Size photo
- Acceptance letter from Harvard University MBA program
- GMAT scores
How to Apply
For more information Plase visit the Official website