- Applications for the UK 2020 Gates Cambridge Scholarship for Masters & Ph.D. are now available. This scholarship is fully funded by the University of Cambridge’s Bill Gates & Melinda Gates Foundation. This is the largest single donation ever made to a university in the UK.
- All international students outside the UK are eligible to apply for the Gates Scholarship at Cambridge University UK. Scholarships are available at Cambridge University in all academic disciplines.
- Gates Cambridge will be providing 80 full-cost scholarships for applicants from non-UK countries to seek a full-time postgraduate scholarship in Uk for entry in 2020. The mission of the Gates Scholarship Program is to build a global network of future leaders dedicated to improving people’s lives.
Information About Scholarship
- Country: UK
- Funded by: Bill Gates & Melinda Gates
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year, 7 Year
- Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
Fields and Majors available
Gates Cambridge will offer candidates scholarships in all academic disciplines at Cambridge University for the entry in 2020. The Examples Just below. There are all-academic areas available
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
- Astronomy Etc
Not Eligible For Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Any Bachelor degree such as BA (Bachelor) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Value of this Scholarship
Bill Gates International Students Scholarship will cover the entire cost of the Cambridge study. That also offers supplementary funding, which is discretionary. This deals with the following costs:
- Composition of the university at the appropriate rate
- A Single Student Maintenance Allowance (£ 17,500 at the 2020-21 rate for 12 months; pro-rate for less than 12 months) – the award for Ph.D. scholars are up to 4 years.
- At the beginning and end of the course, one Economy Round Airfare Ticket.
- Inbound Visa costs & Immigration Health Supplement costs
The Trust also addresses, on a discretionary basis, applications for several forms of additional funding:
- Academic Development Funding: to attend conferences and workshops from up to £ 500 to up to £ 2,000, depending on the length of your course.
- Family Allowance: for a first child up to £ 10,120 and for a second child up to £ 4,320 (rate 2020-21). There is no support for a friend.
- Fieldwork: You may apply as part of your Ph.D. to retain your normal maintenance allowance when working on the field (the Trust does not cover any fieldwork expenses because these should be covered by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity / Paternity Funding: If necessary, you can demand to interrupt your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this period.
- Financing for problems: for unexpected difficulties.
You must apply for an International Student Bill Gates Scholarship if you are:
- A citizen of any country outside the UK.
- Registration for one of the following full-time residential research programs at Cambridge University:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
For more information about eligibility for this Scholarship Please click here
- Online Application
- Gates Cambridge Statement
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge reference
- For More Details About Application Materials (CLICK HERE)
Note: Read carefully, please. The last application date for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2020 for applicants from the United States is 9 October 2019
International Applicants ‘ Last Date is dependent on the course they choose. Most of them have Feb 2020 & April 2020 deadlines. You can check (Visit Here)
How you Can Apply
For the Gates Scholarship, you can apply online. The Application Portal & Official Advertisement Link is given below. Register early for more incentives.