Beijing Institute of Technology Fully Funded Master and Ph.D. Scholarship 2020
- Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020
- Masters, Ph.D. Scholarships
- Scholarships for international students
- Deadline: 15th April 2020
- Fully Funded
The Beijing Technology Institute is one of the most internationally renowned universities. The majority of students come from Afghanistan, China, Indonesia, Germany, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, France, Thailand, and Kazakhstan.
Fields of the Scholarship program
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
What do you need?
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (In English) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Transcripts ( your Highest Degree )
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of paper instead of at the stage of initial application)
- A CV ( how to Wright official CV )
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Physical Examination Record
- English Certificate or Test
How you can apply?
For more information and eligibility, Here we mention the official website