70 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships may be applied to candidates interested in pursuing their Canadian postdoctoral program. The Bursary is provided to attract and retain state-of-the-art postdoctoral students to develop their leadership potential and to position them as research leaders of tomorrow.
- Opportunity Value: Funded ( $70,000 )
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Fellowship Leve: Master degree
- Degree: Research
- Awarding Country: Canada
- Organizer: Government of Canada
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. of Fellowship: 70
- Deadline: October 1, 2020
Benefits | Fellowship
- Finincial support $70,000
- Duration of Suppourt: 2 years
- Non-Canadian citizens
- The only way to hold your Benting Bosting Post-Doc Fellowship at a Canadian institution is for Canadians, permanent residents of Canada who have obtained doctorship from a foreign university and non-Canadians.
- The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship may be held by Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada who received their PhD from an institution in Canada or from outside of Canada.
Postdoctoral Fellowship Banting goals
- Develop their leadership potential
- Place them as research leaders of tomorrow for success
How to apply
Subscribe to our newsletter!