Bachelor Scholarship at Boston University USA 2020
Boston University USA is now accepting applications for undergraduate scholarships. These sponsored scholarships are awarded to bright young minds from all over the world. Application is promoted for young people who are intellectually imaginative and who show ability.
Such undergraduate scholarships are offered through the Trustee Scholars Program at Boston University USA. Boston University USA ranks among some of the country’s finest. Among some of his notable alumni is Martin Luther King Jr .. This offers more than 300 research programs.
Times Higher Education rated the university in the United States as number 18 in terms of employability. Every year, numbers of international students enroll at the university, making it the right choice for anyone looking to study in a culturally rich environment.
Details | Boston University
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor Degree
- Awarding country: USA
- Institute: Boston University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International
- No. of Scholarship: 20 Scholarship
- Deadline: 1 December 2020
- Good academic record
- Top rankings of their high school class
- Have a great SAT and ACT score
- Full Tution fees
- Essential student fee
Colleges and fields
- College of Engineering
- College of General Studies
- Wheelock School of Education and Human Development
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- College of Fine Arts
- College of communication
- Questrom School of Business
- College of Arts and Sciences
Topics for Trustee Scholarship Essay
- At the moment, the school can look like a lot of work: duties, commitments, and tasks to be completed. Trustee Scholars are creative as well as curious, rather than just dutiful. Give us a glimpse of an intellectual pursuit or challenge that will occupy you, make you happy, or make you curious, and tell us why.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., one of BU’s most respected alumni, wrote, “The time is always right to do what’s right” Is there a time when you’ve questioned a social norm to achieve justice and fairness? Or, can you share an example of how you can imagine that you can help build a more inclusive and equitable community?
How to Apply
- Applicants will first have to register for the BU undergraduate program.
- They will then need to complete the Trustee Scholarship Essay on the Common Application or Coalition.
For More Information Please visit the official website of Scholarship