Australian Museum Visiting Fellowship/Awards for researchers
The Australian Museum Foundation (AMF) and the Australian Museum Research Institute (AMRI) offer several fellowships and awards for both Australian and foreign scholars who hold a Master’s or Ph.D. degree and are interested in communicating with the Museum and conducting research activities in a related field.
The impacts of climate change on biodiversity, the identification, and reproduction of past organisms, and the awareness of the effects of constituents and factors on the survival of biodiversity are the topics the AMRI has concentrated on today. Students who are enrolled in any postgraduate degree in an area relevant to the museum’s science policy are given the available fellowship/awards.
- Opportunity type: Funded from 1000$ to 8000$
- Opportunity: Grand/Award
- Awarding Country: Australia
- Award Title: Australian Museum Visiting for researchers
- Foundation/Organization: The Australian Museum Foundation
- Fellowship Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Duration of Fellowship: 1 year
- Deadline: 25 May 2020
- Peter Rankin Trust Fund for Herpetology
- Chadwick Biodiversity Fellowship
- AMF/AMRI Visiting Collection Fellowship
- AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award
- AMF/AMRI Visiting Research Fellowship
- Leo Fleischmann Visiting Fellowship
- Able to match your emphasis on science and strategy with AMRI prioritization for 2017 to 2021
- Applicants must be private, public, or university-based.
- Master or PhD students in a field associated with the research goals of AMRI.
- Collections research
- Wildlife genomics
- Biodiversity conservation
- Application form
- Support statement
- Employment Proof
- Accodumic Records
How to apply
Before you apply for this Award and fellowship please Read complete Terms and Condition and you should able to pay your Visa and travel Cost other expenses will be covered in this fellowship.